it still hurts as much now.
That morning you called to talk
You talked about how life was a merry-go-round,
And how you wanted to get off
But I never thought I'd see you here,
I never thought I'd hold your hand
In your hour of need
I always thought you'd cry for help,
I always thought you'd understand
That life is worth fighting for
Yes, life is worth fighting for
So you thought no one understood
Thought tomorrow would be easier if we went on without you
But my friend, it's a lie,
Please hold on, call for help
Oh, my friend, it's your life
You're not by yourself
And if only you were still around to hold my hand..
Would you hold on for a moment longer?
If you knew I love you,
Does it make it better?
Would we make it together?
You talked about how life was a merry-go-round,
And how you wanted to get off
But I never thought I'd see you here,
I never thought I'd hold your hand
In your hour of need
I always thought you'd cry for help,
I always thought you'd understand
That life is worth fighting for
Yes, life is worth fighting for
So you thought no one understood
Thought tomorrow would be easier if we went on without you
But my friend, it's a lie,
Please hold on, call for help
Oh, my friend, it's your life
You're not by yourself
And if only you were still around to hold my hand..
Would you hold on for a moment longer?
If you knew I love you,
Does it make it better?
Would we make it together?
In loving memory of you still.
It's been a year, but I hope you're really
in a better place.
It's been a year, but I hope you're really
in a better place.

<< Home