do you cheapen love?
Love
This thing you've been longing for
The stuff of fairy tales and dreams
This all was My idea
It's who I am
It's what you've been searching for, but so much more
It's not just a fairy tale
It's the kind of love that gives itself for someone else
And it's here for you
It's been here, I've been here
Before you were born, I've chosen.
Let Me tell you a story
It's about you and Me
We walked along the narrow road
You held My hand, we were a family
Was the only thing you'd ever known
But you decided to let go
And walk away
You bought the Life
You said goodbye
But My hand is the only hand you'll need
Why do you keep on holding on to everything but Me?
Why do you keep on looking up to find the sign
It's been right here all this time
Can't you see My hand is the only hand you'll need
Let Me tell you story
It's about a love affair
We had before you turned away
Don't say you don't remember
'Cause I was there, holding your hand as we left
And danced the days away
I wanted to forever
You couldn't stay
You bought the Life
You said goodbye
This thing you've been longing for
The stuff of fairy tales and dreams
This all was My idea
It's who I am
It's what you've been searching for, but so much more
It's not just a fairy tale
It's the kind of love that gives itself for someone else
And it's here for you
It's been here, I've been here
Before you were born, I've chosen.
Let Me tell you a story
It's about you and Me
We walked along the narrow road
You held My hand, we were a family
Was the only thing you'd ever known
But you decided to let go
And walk away
You bought the Life
You said goodbye
But My hand is the only hand you'll need
Why do you keep on holding on to everything but Me?
Why do you keep on looking up to find the sign
It's been right here all this time
Can't you see My hand is the only hand you'll need
Let Me tell you story
It's about a love affair
We had before you turned away
Don't say you don't remember
'Cause I was there, holding your hand as we left
And danced the days away
I wanted to forever
You couldn't stay
You bought the Life
You said goodbye

<< Home