Sunday, August 27, 2006

giving thanks.

I'm just here to count one of the blessings I have.

First, I wish to give my thanks to God for using Meina today in such a powerful manner. Though I came late, halfway through worship, the very first song when I sat down was Refiner's Fire.

Purify my heart
Let me be as gold and precious silver
Purify my heart
Let me be as gold, pure gold

Refiner's fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be holy
Set apart for You, Lord
I choose to be holy
Set apart for You, my Master
Ready to do Your will

Purify my heart
Cleanse me from within
And make me holy
Purify my heart
Cleanse me from my sin
Deep within


Then after that, she talked about how you can't run from God and stuff, like how Jonah was. I don't wanna go through that, spending days in the belly of a whale gone wild.

Next blessing is having Cassandra to hear me out for both the trips to church and back. A big thank YOU dear girl. Hugs.

In this moment You are here with me
In this moment You are closer than the air I breathe
You are the God who reigns in heaven
It’s amazing indeed
That You are here with me
In this moment