follow love.
I'm gonna miss the simple town full of memories
I'm gonna miss just hanging out with all my friends
The rainy days and summer nights
And skipping stones by the riverside
But I know it's time to go
So, here's goodbye, here's so long
I must go and follow love
I feel my heart moving on
I must go and follow love
Carry on while I'm gone
This is what I've been dreaming of
I miss you so
But I must go, go and follow love
I've got a heart that's full of dreams
And a little bit of crazy
I can feel it pulling me to somewhere I have never been
I'm packing up and leaving home
To travel into the great unknown
It's time, I have to go
So, here's goodbye, here's so long
I must go and follow love
I feel my heart moving on
I must go and follow love
Carry on while I'm gone
This is what I've been dreaming of
I miss you so
But I must go, go and follow love
We're not guaranteed tomorrow (No, no, no, no)
So we must just keep on living for today
And make the most of every moment
Every step along the way...ohh
Here's goodbye, here's so long
I must go and follow love
I feel my heart moving on
I must go and follow love
Carry on while I'm gone
This is what I've been dreaming of
I miss you so
But I must go, go and follow love
I must go, go and follow love
I'm gonna miss just hanging out with all my friends
The rainy days and summer nights
And skipping stones by the riverside
But I know it's time to go
So, here's goodbye, here's so long
I must go and follow love
I feel my heart moving on
I must go and follow love
Carry on while I'm gone
This is what I've been dreaming of
I miss you so
But I must go, go and follow love
I've got a heart that's full of dreams
And a little bit of crazy
I can feel it pulling me to somewhere I have never been
I'm packing up and leaving home
To travel into the great unknown
It's time, I have to go
So, here's goodbye, here's so long
I must go and follow love
I feel my heart moving on
I must go and follow love
Carry on while I'm gone
This is what I've been dreaming of
I miss you so
But I must go, go and follow love
We're not guaranteed tomorrow (No, no, no, no)
So we must just keep on living for today
And make the most of every moment
Every step along the way...ohh
Here's goodbye, here's so long
I must go and follow love
I feel my heart moving on
I must go and follow love
Carry on while I'm gone
This is what I've been dreaming of
I miss you so
But I must go, go and follow love
I must go, go and follow love

<< Home