Tuesday, May 16, 2006

masquerade.

And I don't know what to think
About me anymore
'Cause I am still the same, as always

And here I am again
That same old broken man
I can't make it on my own
I need You

And I am not afraid
Of anything anymore
And I am not ashamed
The masquerade has ended
And I will stand for You
Even if I lose it all
'Cause nothing really matters
You are all that matters, Lord

As messed up as I am
Still You bring me in
You take me in Your arms and hold me

The worthlessness I feel
You make it disappear
You are always there
You're endless

And I am not afraid
Of anything anymore
And I am not ashamed
The masquerade has ended
And I will stand for You
Even if I lose it all
'Cause nothing really matters
You are all that matters, Lord

There's nothing that matters
Oh, Lord

And I don't know what to think
About me anymore
'Cause I am still the same, as always

And I am not afraid
Of anything anymore
And I am not ashamed
The masquerade has ended
I will stand for You
Even if I lose it all
'Cause nothing really matters
You are all that matters, Lord