found.
Amazing love
Now what else shall I need
Your Name brings life
It's more than the air I breathe
My world was changed
When Your love You gave for me
My purpose found
And all that You want for me
And I've found myself in You, Lord
And I've found myself in You
So take me to a place where I can see You face to face
And all I wanna do
All I wanna do is worship You
Now what else shall I need
Your Name brings life
It's more than the air I breathe
My world was changed
When Your love You gave for me
My purpose found
And all that You want for me
And I've found myself in You, Lord
And I've found myself in You
So take me to a place where I can see You face to face
And all I wanna do
All I wanna do is worship You

<< Home