Saturday, September 16, 2006

from Jesus, with love.

Dear Friend,

I just had to write to tell you how much I love you and care for you.

Yesterday, I saw you walking and laughing with your friends. I hoped that soon you'd want Me to walk along with you, too. So, I painted a sunset to close your day and whispered a cool breeze to refresh you.

I waited....but you never called. I just kept on loving you. As I watched you fall asleep last night, I wanted so much to touch you. I spilled moonlight on your face, trickling down your cheeks as so many tears have. You didn't even think of Me. I wanted so much to comfort you.

The next day I exploded a brilliant sunrise into glorious morning for you. But you woke up late and rushed off to school. You didn't even notice. My sky became cloudy and My tears were the rain.

I LOVE YOU!!

Oh, if only you'd stop and really listen. I sincerely LOVE you. I try to say it in the quiet of the green meadow and in the vibrant blue sky. The wind whispers My love throughout the treetops and spills it into the vivid colours of all the flowers. I shout it to you in the thunder of the great waterfalls and compose lovesongs for birds to sing for you. I warm you with the clothing of My sunshine and perfume the air with nature's sweet scent. My love for you is deeper than any ocean and greater than any need in your heart. If only you'd realize how much I care.

My Dad sends His love. I want you to meet Him. He cares, too. Fathers are just that way. So, please, call on Me soon. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait forever.

Because I love YOU.

Your Friend,
Jesus.