open my eyes.
Savior of my soul
I worship You as God alone
Greater love has made a way to You
I could not forget
The moment I, in faith confessed
For my sin You died and rose again
I believe every word You say
Father God with all my heart I sing
Open my eyes
I want to see Your glory
Your glory, Lord
I open my heart
I want to be closer
Closer to You
As I wait on You, my God
I'll know Your Voice of Truth
In quietness I am in awe
And as I worship You my Lord
I understand the Cross
The sacrifice of God
I worship You as God alone
Greater love has made a way to You
I could not forget
The moment I, in faith confessed
For my sin You died and rose again
I believe every word You say
Father God with all my heart I sing
Open my eyes
I want to see Your glory
Your glory, Lord
I open my heart
I want to be closer
Closer to You
As I wait on You, my God
I'll know Your Voice of Truth
In quietness I am in awe
And as I worship You my Lord
I understand the Cross
The sacrifice of God

<< Home