prayer.
When the question was asked a few weeks back at cell, I fooled around saying I pray whenever there's food on the table because I say grace.
But within these three weeks, much has happened, and I've come to realized why and when do we or should we pray - Pray on the days ending with 'Y' (why)
When we go through a rough patch or a tough day, we think to ourselves why did God let something like this happen. So many questions come up; questions which are sometimes able to shake our faith.
For me, I'm quite sure now that the reason I pray is so that I get to understand God's plan.
THAT is why I pray.
But within these three weeks, much has happened, and I've come to realized why and when do we or should we pray - Pray on the days ending with 'Y' (why)
When we go through a rough patch or a tough day, we think to ourselves why did God let something like this happen. So many questions come up; questions which are sometimes able to shake our faith.
For me, I'm quite sure now that the reason I pray is so that I get to understand God's plan.
THAT is why I pray.

<< Home