crossroads.
Dear Jesus,
It's me, Jeddyy again. I'm staring at the crossroads and I fear I face a question where my heart and mind are worlds apart. It's because life isn't an alleyway; it's riddled with a thousand choices, with opportunities we can embrace.
Standing at the crossroads, I've opened out my arms and lifted my face to feel which way the wind will blow. On my right, there are familiar faces, on my left, an unknown place as question marks the road beyond the rise.
Won't you come take me? Step by step, hand in hand, I'll walk with You. Where will You have me go, Lord?
Standing at the crossroads, I think of all the kind advice people have given me, and I ponder my God's desire still. I'm trying to hold on and stand still, while this world keeps turning. Show me if You will keep this fire burning. Faith runs deeper and fear's no keeper. I'll go, Lord. I'll pack my bags and go.
Help me now to make a decision based upon Your kingdom. I'm ready to move on, because God only knows I'm tired of standing at the crossroads.
You'll come take me, step by step, hand in hand and show me where to go, right?
It's me, Jeddyy again. I'm staring at the crossroads and I fear I face a question where my heart and mind are worlds apart. It's because life isn't an alleyway; it's riddled with a thousand choices, with opportunities we can embrace.
Standing at the crossroads, I've opened out my arms and lifted my face to feel which way the wind will blow. On my right, there are familiar faces, on my left, an unknown place as question marks the road beyond the rise.
Won't you come take me? Step by step, hand in hand, I'll walk with You. Where will You have me go, Lord?
Standing at the crossroads, I think of all the kind advice people have given me, and I ponder my God's desire still. I'm trying to hold on and stand still, while this world keeps turning. Show me if You will keep this fire burning. Faith runs deeper and fear's no keeper. I'll go, Lord. I'll pack my bags and go.
Help me now to make a decision based upon Your kingdom. I'm ready to move on, because God only knows I'm tired of standing at the crossroads.
You'll come take me, step by step, hand in hand and show me where to go, right?
Love,
Jeddyy
Jeddyy

<< Home