Wednesday, February 22, 2006

thank You, Jesus.

Praise God for the miracle He showed me today. And I'm here to count my blessings.

Tomorrow's my last paper, stats, and I was trying in vain to mug today. Didn't work out from morning, 9am till 2pm plus. Was then contemplating on whether or not to call Joshua and ask if he would be free to help me with my stats, coz nothing was getting into my head. Prayed for a sign, still nothing. And I thought, I'd just call and try my luck la. God went ahead. :)

When I called Joshua, he was watching television and he was having problems on concentrating and focusing on mugging. So when I called and asked him to study together, he was like, "I was just thinking of asking you too." Praise God! He already went ahead when I was still thinking of the first step. He is indeed good to me! :)

When Joshua came at around 4pm, he prayed a simple but powerful and effective prayer, asking for focus and wisdom and some other stuff. And after that, I had a record timing of 6 hours of mugging straight. Amazing! :) I'm all set for tomorrow's paper and I'm sure God will see me through! Praise His name! Thank You, Jesus!