new year resolutions; revised.
I wanna be:
-A better person to my friends, my family.
-Be a better drummer.
-Live a righteous life for God.
-Learn to drum better.
-Try and "right" my past, change parents' perspective of me.
-Improve my drumming.
-Right attitude in serving God's works.
I wanna be a band intellectual. I wanna study how the human senses interact and perceive information and then attempt to translate that information into something which the other senses can comprehend. I wonder how music would look like if we could see it. What would it taste or smell like?
A band who serves God wholeheartely. A band on fire for the works of God. Godly, Christian music. That's what I want. It's a high calling. But I see God paving the way. To take that step of faith, would be another thing.
-A better person to my friends, my family.
-Be a better drummer.
-Live a righteous life for God.
-Learn to drum better.
-Try and "right" my past, change parents' perspective of me.
-Improve my drumming.
-Right attitude in serving God's works.
I wanna be a band intellectual. I wanna study how the human senses interact and perceive information and then attempt to translate that information into something which the other senses can comprehend. I wonder how music would look like if we could see it. What would it taste or smell like?
A band who serves God wholeheartely. A band on fire for the works of God. Godly, Christian music. That's what I want. It's a high calling. But I see God paving the way. To take that step of faith, would be another thing.
Today I choose to follow You
Today I choose to give my 'yes' to You
Today I choose to hear Your voice and live
Today I choose to follow You
As for me and my house
We will serve You
As for me and my house
We will spend our lives on You
Today I choose to give my 'yes' to You
Today I choose to hear Your voice and live
Today I choose to follow You
As for me and my house
We will serve You
As for me and my house
We will spend our lives on You

<< Home