bowed down before Your Throne.
When You started Your work in me, I wanted to question why this had to happen to me. Feelings of fear and vengeance rise within my soul, but I've prayed to You that I can let these emotions go. I'm still locked in the struggle between worldly wisdom and a faith unseen. But though darkness abounds, I will not let the devil get me down.
When the world grows dim, I will look to You to find the joy inside to sing. Even in the midst of this darkness, I'll still say that You've carried me faithfully, and because of You, I will rise up on the heights of eagles wings. Because I took on this trial with faith, You have brought me inner healing. Thank You, Lord. You are still Lord of my life.
When the world grows dim, I will look to You to find the joy inside to sing. Even in the midst of this darkness, I'll still say that You've carried me faithfully, and because of You, I will rise up on the heights of eagles wings. Because I took on this trial with faith, You have brought me inner healing. Thank You, Lord. You are still Lord of my life.

<< Home