Thursday, April 17, 2008

thankful.

The day started with pouring rain, while I was at the breakfast table. In my mind, like all days, I had already summed up today as a 'bad day.' Then, before I left, God made His providence at the right timing - the rain stopped.

At work, I had to complete user migration for 6 PCs if I were to complete the project by Friday, since I had 12 left. Again, damnit, shitty day. Lunchtime came, and went, and I still did not get a bite. Migration for each of the 3 I was currently doing required lots of troubleshooting. I'm hungry, the errors are many, and extremely time consuming. I cursed Thursday.

Then came all the totally unexpected blessings that God provided. The people whom I were helping to migrate cooked noodles for me, since I did not have time for lunch. Which, saves me money and having to get food etc, solving my hunger issues. (I know I'm like damn cheapskate, can.)

They were nice about the error issues, and even helped me to stand up against to their manager (aiseh!) when he wanted me to do his PC first.

God planted nice people whom I had to interact with at work, and also while I was at work, He provided all my blessings to come brighten my day, such as calls from my best friend, who's in the midst of her exams. It did a whole lot of good, and I just wanna say, this is the first sign of Light at the end of this tunnel, the last few months. I'm sure things will get better, and I'm hopeful.

P.S Even though I got my enlistment date today -.- It's still a good day. Hahahhaa.
P.P.S It's on the 23 of october. (SIAN!)