encourage!
Are there people in your life today who are bleeding emotionally, crumbling under the load they silently carry, who never hear the words, 'I think you're wonderful?'.
Why don't they hear it?
(a) Because you never learnt how to say it.
(b) We don't think they need to hear it because they seem so strong and capable.
In 2 Corinthians 7:5-8, Paul writes that there is no rest for us...Battles on the outside and fear on the inside. But God, who encourages those who are discouraged, encouraged us by the arrival of Titus. His presence was a joy...so was the news he brought.
Even Paul needed encouragement!
To Wanx dearest, I'm glad I had yesterday to tell you I'm proud of you, that I love you so much, and that I'll always be here for you. It's an endless struggle and I'm glad we're here for each other. (:
Why don't they hear it?
(a) Because you never learnt how to say it.
(b) We don't think they need to hear it because they seem so strong and capable.
In 2 Corinthians 7:5-8, Paul writes that there is no rest for us...Battles on the outside and fear on the inside. But God, who encourages those who are discouraged, encouraged us by the arrival of Titus. His presence was a joy...so was the news he brought.
Even Paul needed encouragement!
To Wanx dearest, I'm glad I had yesterday to tell you I'm proud of you, that I love you so much, and that I'll always be here for you. It's an endless struggle and I'm glad we're here for each other. (:

<< Home