Monday, January 23, 2006

thankful.

The day went pretty well today. Just would like to offer up my thanks to God, who provided the means for this happy day. First off, for the good weather and pleasant train ride to school, where I managed to get some prayer time in. Though short, but I believe fruitful, and that my prayers were heard.

Had a nice little sms from alvin, which told me to have nice day and all. Appreciative of it. Then in school, though it wasn't monotonous as usual, because of the exciting stats test which I almost screwed up, it went pretty well after that, like a big load off my chest.

Took the train ride back with Joshua Chew and sis. Joshua's really sweet man. Going all the way up to Malaysia to meet up with his girlfriend. And he was saying something like love without responsibility isn't love. Haha. He's always so deep, so profound, and yet, always so logical.

Slacked at home for awhile, arranging the music bits and all to chuck into the iPod and then went off to church. This was a little interesting, coz the meeting was so informal. And Ronald was like damn crappy and funny throughout the whole thing. Haha. But whatever that was said HAD to remain with us. So sorry, whatever few readers I have, gotta keep you guys in suspense. Grin. Anyways, back to about the church meeting, I felt that I was quite useless there. Haha. Could not contribute, coz I had nothing to do with it. But sis said to go, so alrights. :) But it was just fun and refreshing, being with all my loved ones there.

Day ended well and all, praise be to God. :)